Be a part of The SMYAL Volunteer crew!
QUICK QUIZWhat do you need to have in order to become a SMYAL volunteer?
A: A volunteer application and resume
B: A Volunteering 101 SMYAL Orientation Training
C: At least 22 years of age (24 to work directly with youth)
D: A federal background check
E: An enthusiastic, energetic attitude
F: All of the above
Is that your final answer? Correct -- you need them all!
Think you've got what it takes? Contact Nicholas Peterson at email@example.com
HOW CAN I HELP?Volunteers play an essential part in keeping SMYAL running every day. Frequent volunteer duties include, but are hardly limited to:
- Program co-facilitation
- Youth Center staffing (computer labs, events, etc.)
- Building upkeep and maintenance
- Event outreach
- Community education
- Administrative office assistance
- Event set-up and breakdown
- Planning for Pride season and other major activities