The SMYAL Major Donor Club launched in the spring of 2018 as a home for leadership donors, like you, to directly fund and impact SMYAL’s expanding programs that work to support and empower lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (LGBTQ) youth in the Washington, DC, metro region. Club members want to know more, be on the inside, be of service, and represent SMYAL in the community while knowing their leadership contributions are going entirely to help LGBTQ youth in the community.
- Major Donor Club Events: Invitations to tailored major donor club events throughout the year to expand your understanding of issues related to LGBTQ youth. Join us for special networking and service opportunities with other key supporters, board members, SMYAL’s Executive Director, and senior staff.
- Major Donor Club Open House: Tour headquarters, meet the staff and volunteers that make it happen on a daily basis, and understand SMYAL’s impact from the inside.
- Become a SMYAL Insider: Get special announcements and insider information through impact reports on SMYAL’s life changing work.
- Receive special recognition as a Club member to demonstrate your commitment to LGBTQ youth.
- Members at the $1,000-$4,999 level receive 2 discounted Admiral (preferred seating) tickets to the Fall Brunch for the regular ticket price (a benefit of $75 per ticket).
- Members at the $5,000+ level receive 2 complimentary Admiral (preferred seating) tickets to the Fall Brunch (a benefit of $250 per ticket).
- Members at the $10,000+ level receive 2 Admiral (preferred seating) Fall Brunch tickets and additional tickets for select SMYAL ticketed events such as Lawyers for SMYAL. Members at this level are also invited to an exclusive event tailored to donors at the $10,000 level and higher.
For more information about the club, please contact Jason Laney at email@example.com.
SMYAL is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (Federal Tax ID: 52-1394900). All contributions are tax-deductible.