The passionate dedication of our volunteers breathes life into SMYAL’s mission. From community outreach to event planning to program assistance, each volunteer opportunity will enhance our services and, ultimately, help LGBTQ youth reach their potential. If you’re ready to make an impact, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and learn how you can get involved.
Volunteers provide a tremendous amount of value to SMYAL. We depend on volunteers year round in a variety of ways. Please see below for some of our volunteer opportunities.
- No experience or long-term commitment required
- Event Volunteers
- Tabling Representative
- Host a happy hour or event to benefit SMYAL
- Requires a commitment, usually involving monthly calls or meetings
- Serve on a committee
- Young Donors
- Lawyers for SMYAL
- Requires volunteer orientation, background check, and a commitment of regular
engagement with programs
- Program Volunteers
- Special Events
- Field Trips
- Activist Camp Facilitators